1. Do not do anything that cannot be undone
2. Thou shalt not “gorilla”! Brain over brawn. Be patient.
3. Liquids are not allowed near work area. (An ounce of prevention!)
4. Wash your hands before & after. Allergy prevention for you & protection for your items.
5. Do NOT use those sticky “magnetic” paged albums. The glue is very evil towards paper.
6. Do not use the materials if you can smell plastic.
7. Notate who, what & where. (There are so many anonymous albums.)
8. Do not assume that everyone in an older photo album is family.